Scaleable Contact Form Plugin
A Plugin for ..
.. a very customizable contact form on your wordpress blog.
- Uses Captcha but no Akismet.
- Required, non required Fields can be configured.
- Five different Field Types: Textfield, Textarea, Select, Radios and Checkboxes
- This plugin uses the wp_mail method so you can easily use an external smtp by installing a plugin like “WP-Mail-SMTP“.
- You can choose either a regular send formular or AJAX driven
- Optional confirmation mail
Either put [ scaleable-contact-form ] (WITHOUT SPACES AFTER OPENING BRACE AND BEFORE CLOSING BRACE!) somewhere in a post or site or call “scf_print_contact_form()” directly from a custom page.
Usage for AJAX Form
Either put [ scaleable-contact-form-ajax ] (again: no spaces) somewhere in a post or site or call echo scf_print_contact_form_ajax() directly from a template.
In the WP Admin interface, you’ll find a submenu entry “S.C.Form” under “Settings”. There you can add new fields, edit labels, error messages, behavior and so on..
This is how you insert the form in a page or post entry:
This is how it will look like in your published page or post entry:
See it in action: http://blog.foaa.de/about/
Vote if you like it: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/scaleable-contact-form/
- 2010-10-26: Urgent fix: removed obsolete ini_set of display_errors
- Adjusting PHP code to be compatible with php 6.
- Message is now optional.
- Added new error, which will be displayed if the user hit’s (accidentally? spam?) reload (could not use redirect due to session_start for the captcha..).
- New optional customizable confirmation mail to user.
- Fixed non removal of the used captcha code.
- 2010-10-13: Added screenshots explaining “howto implement it in your blog”
- 2010-01-24: Fix for 2.9.1
- 2009-09-24: The damn closing div again – fixed
- 2009-09-23: Replaced bloginfo with get_bloginfo to supress the site title print out
- 2009-09-23: Removed some fixes related to captcha to get it work again
- 2009-09-16: Finally included Jonathan Rogers Patch and some of my own
- 2009-07-08: Fix for PHP prior to 5 (try-catch-block removed)
Call to a member function validateKey() on a non-object
Install the KCaptcha plugin or disable captcha usage!